IODS Oil Tool current capacity:-
- 4 vertical hot wire GTAW cladding stations linked to 10 tonne capacity floor mounted tables
- 2 ETR cladding stations with no weight restrictions and a maximum workpiece height of 2.4 m
- 4 variable tilt hot wire GTAW cladding stations linked to 5 tonne rotators capable of welding in both the horizontal & vertical positions
- 1 semi automatic synergic GMAW station for specialist applications
- 1 manual GTAW welding station
- 1 submerged arc weld cladding station
In total this means we have over 1000 hours per week cladding capacity to offer.
In addition we have:-
2 stress relieving top hat thyristor controlled, fan assisted furnaces with capacities of 7000 kg and 375 cubic feet and 2000 kg and 75 cubic feet. Also with direct computer network data download capability.
Inspection in general and NDT in particular are of paramount importance at IODS – please see the NDT page for a full list of our capabilities.